There is no need to book – just turn up for the sessions you require and bring your employee/assignment number so that we can update the mandatory training records.
- Annual – Wednesday 10 January (Tower lecture theatre, Guy’s)
- Annual and 3 yearly – Tuesday 10 April (Tower lecture theatre, Guy’s)
- Annual and 3 yearly – Tuesday 3 July (Governors’ Hall, St Thomas’)
- Annual – Friday 20 July (Tower lecture theatre, Guy’s)
- Annual and 3 yearly – Monday 29 October (Governors’ Hall, St Thomas’)
- Annual –Tuesday 11 December (Roben’s Suite, Guy’s)
|10.05-10.30am||Guardian role||Update – mandatory|
|11.15-11.45am||Child protection level 2||3 yearly|
|11.45am-12.45pm||Safeguarding vulnerable adults||3 yearly|
|12.45-1pm||Handover||Update – not mandatory|
|1.30-1.50pm||Consultants dementia and delirium training||Update – not mandatory|
|1.50-2.50pm||Prevent level 2||3 yearly|
|2.50-3.20pm||Safe blood transfusion||3 yearly|
|3.50-4.10pm||End of life care||Update – not mandatory|
|4.10-4.30pm||Manual handling||3 yearly|
Staff also have the option of completing fire safety, information governance, safeguarding vulnerable adults, child protection level 2 and safe blood transfusion online. If you are unsure which sessions you require you can check your profile using WIRED.
For require further information, please contact Medical Education – email: email@example.com.