- Human Factors – Circle of Care
- Faculty Development
- Quality Assurance
- Consultancy Service
- Hands Up for Health
- Centre for Applied Resilience in Healthcare (CARe)
This programme is for Trust staff who wish to develop their ability to teach the skills of the Circle of Care. It is also part of the faculty development programme of SaIL being a mandatory part of the Essential Simulation faculty programme.
This one day course gives an introduction into how to teach the skills of the Circle of Care with an opportunity to explore two of those skills in more detail.
- To Explore the Circle of Care model and how it can be taught
- To focus specifically on how this occurs within simulation and in particular the debrief
- To explore two of the 9 skills in more detail
After completion of the full programme participants will be able to:
- Discuss some basic strategies for teaching the skills of the Circle of Care
- To discuss how this can occur with in post simulation debrief
- Gain some basic skills in doing this with a post simulation debrief
- Describe how 2 of the skills can be taught in more detail
- Gain some basic skills in teaching two of those skills within a post simulation debrief and a clinical setting
This course is open to staff involved in clinical care or patient safety at Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust.
- 3rd May 2017
- 29th Nov 2017
To book your space please contact the Simulation team or call 0207 188 4802