A bite-sized programme designed for trained debriefers within Health Education South London who wish to renew and strengthen their debriefing skills for simulation-based education using the diamond debrief model.
- To give an update of the diamond debrief model
- To provide practise and feedback opportunities to enhance confidence in applying essential skills for debriefing using the diamond debrief model
- To gain confidence in centring a debrief around Human Factor Skills
After completion of the full programme participants will be able to:
- Describe the updated diamond debrief model (2014)
- Demonstrate enhanced confidence in using the diamond debrief model
- Demonstrate enhanced confidence in centring a debrief around Human Factor Skills
This two-hour course accommodates a maximum of 12. Participants will have the opportunity to actively debrief two pre-recorded scenarios in three small groups. Expert faculty will provide structured debriefing of the practice debriefs with coaching.
The course is open to employees within Kings Healthcare Partners or the South London Simulation Network who have completed the Essential debriefing skills programme and wish to regain confidence in using the diamond debrief model and intend to practise debriefing again.
- To be announced
To book your space please contact the Simulation team or call 0207 188 4802