“A strong sense of organisational values, embedded throughout the organisation, can provide the foundations for clinical workers engagement; With trusts coming under growing pressure, engaging all healthcare workers in decision-making and innovation will become increasingly important. Even with good clinical practice we can always look at how we can do things better.”
This new programme is designed to support both current and aspirant leaders to be more effective.
The day covers the following topics:
- Understanding the role and types of meetings and explore how to design meetings to achieve different kind of outcomes.
- Being effective in meetings, whether chairing them or ‘simply’ participating.
- Making sense of the dynamics of meetings.
- Formats and approaches to make individual conversations more effective.
- Feedback and negotiation.
- Difficult conversations.
Please visit College of Healthcare Learning Hub for future dates
For more information on any of our courses please contact the School of Improvement team on 0207 188 6684 or email [email protected]
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note this workshop is free for Guy’s and St Thomas’ staff only. External candidates, please contact School of Improvement.