Being more effective in meetings and 1:1’s
- January 21, 2020
- Posted by: Kertu Hill
This new programme is designed to support both current and aspirant leaders to be more effective.
The day covers the following topics:
- Understanding the role and types of meetings and explore how to design meetings to achieve different kind of outcomes.
- Being effective in meetings, whether chairing them or ‘simply’ participating.
- Making sense of the dynamics of meetings.
- Formats and appproaches to make individual conversations more effective.
- Feedback and negotiation.
- Difficult conversations.
Friday 7th February 2020 BOOK HERE
Wednesday 9th September 2020
Time: 9:00 – 16:30
Venue: Sherman Education Centre, 4th Floor, Southwark Wing, Guy’s Hospital
For more information on any of our courses please contact the School of Improvement team on 0207 188 6684 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note this workshop is free for Guy’s and St Thomas’ staff only. External candidates, please contact School of Improvement.