Being more effective in meetings and 1:1’s
- January 21, 2020
- Posted by: Kertu Hill
This new programme is designed to support both current and aspirant leaders to be more effective.
The day covers the following topics:
- Understanding the role and types of meetings and explore how to design meetings to achieve different kind of outcomes.
- Being effective in meetings, whether chairing them or ‘simply’ participating.
- Making sense of the dynamics of meetings.
- Formats and appproaches to make individual conversations more effective.
- Feedback and negotiation.
- Difficult conversations.
Friday 7th February 2020 BOOK HERE
Wednesday 9th September 2020 CANCELLED
Time: 9:00 – 16:30
Venue: Sherman Education Centre, 4th Floor, Southwark Wing, Guy’s Hospital
For more information on any of our courses please contact the School of Improvement team on 0207 188 6684 or email [email protected]
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note this workshop is free for Guy’s and St Thomas’ staff only. External candidates, please contact School of Improvement.