These continuing professional development (CPD) opportunities are suitable for healthcare professionals and staff as well as medical and nursing students from the NHS, Social Care and Private sector.
The SaIL Centre offers introductory courses on human factors, the essentials of debriefing, as well as courses in patient safety and introducing students to nursing and medicine as a career.
Delegates will gain an opportunity to improve their clinical and patient management skills without risk to real patients in our state of the art simulation centre. And on each course there is the opportunity to learn more about non-technical skills including team work and leadership.
Continuing Professional Development/Clinical
- Best Practice for Acute NIV
- Core Medical Skills
- Enhancing Patient Safety in Delirium and Dementia
- Foundations in Human Factors for Newly Qualified Healthcare Practitioners
- Improving Human Factors in Critical Care
- One Chance to Get it Right – Enhancing End of Life Care
- Recognising the Acutely Deteriorating Pregnant Woman
- Recognising the Deteriorating Adult
- Safer Catheter Care – Reducing Avoidable Harm
- Safer Tracheostomy Care
- Surviving Sepsis