Hospital to Home
Nature of Course: Open to GSTT attendees and South London Emergency Services
Course Director: Colette Laws-Chapman
One day high-fidelity simulation based course providing essential skills for community, ambulance, and emergency department practitioners.
A series of practical core skills, group activities and simulation scenarios provide a unique and safe learning environment, facilitated by an experienced faculty of doctors, nurses and clinical educators. The course will enhance essential knowledge and practical skills for emergency practitioners and front line staff with a focus on discussing and improving communication, handover, escalation and other non-technical aspects of everyday performance.
• Nurses working in Emergency Departments
• Community and District Nursing
• Junior and Senior doctors working in Emergency Departments
• Allied Health Professionals working in Emergency Departments
• Nursing Assistants working in Emergency Departments
• GPs and Practice Nurses
Dates & Fees:
Please contact the Simulation team for more information on dates & course fees.