Improving Human Factors in Critical Care
Course Duration: One Day
CPD Hours: 7 Hours
This is a multidisciplinary, simulation-based one day course aimed at enhancing non-technical skills as well as exposure to the managing some of the common medical emergencies encountered in Intensive Care environment.
• Recognition and management of common emergencies within the intensive care environment
• Recognition and management of tracheostomy emergencies
• Exploration of key human factors in healthcare
Who is the Course for?
• Junior Doctors F2-ST3 with interest in Intensive Care careers
• Critical care Nurses
Dates & Fees:
• Please contact the Simulation Team for more information on dates & course fees.