Online Mandatory Training
- February 19, 2020
- Posted by: comms
Before joining the Trust you must complete all your online mandatory training. Please follow the below instructions using the log in and password IT Training have provided you with by email.
How to complete your training
- You will receive an email from IT Training with your log in and password
- Log onto TrustOle (www.TrustOle.co.uk)
- Visit the Catalogue (blue button on the homepage)
- Type “Junior Doctor Welcome” into the course search bar and click on the “Search” button
- Select the course “Junior Doctor Welcome”
- Complete all 15 e-Learning modules in order on the homepage
There is also a short you tube video below which you may find helpful
How to launch an e-Learning module: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCytKweUZR0
If you have any questions, please feel free to email us [email protected]
Day in Lieu
The online package takes approximately five hours to complete and we appreciate that completing your online training in advance means that you will be doing this is your own time before you start. To recognise this, GSTT will give you a day off in lieu which can be taken at a time mutually convenient to you and the department. We recommend this is taken within the first 4 months. You will only be able to claim this day off in lieu if you complete both online mandatory training and IT training before your first day. We will notify the department if you have done this so that they can ensure the day off is honoured.