The Simulation and Interactive Learning Centre enables a diverse portfolio of training opportunities to run at both St Thomas’ and Guy’s Hospitals.
Our facilities can be hired out for lectures, skills-based teaching, assessments and meetings for up to 40 people. Our facilities are also available for hire to film companies wishing to replicate a clinical environment, or manufactures who wish to conduct usability testing.
Along with our rooms clients can also hire our equipment and technical support for their own simulation-based training.
We have a suite of rooms and props to convert our facilities into specific spaces for filming or simulation-based learning.
Our facilities include:
- a six bay hospital ward
- an operating theatre/ intensive care unit
- an outpatient consultation room
- a home environment
- two bay ward/ environment (Guy’s site)
- dedicated debriefing rooms
- High-tech audio-visual integrated systems
- full technical support
- access to trained simulated patients & actors
- expert clinical faculty
- full catering service available
All our resources are mobile to allow for in-situ simulation to take place in any ward, department or unit.
If you wish to enquire about our facilities or arrange a tour please contact Simulation@gstt.nhs.uk