Nature of Course: Lead Provider ST3 Part Task & Communication Training
Course Director: Dr Marilyn McDougall, Paediatric Intensive Care Consultant
This one day course will provide trainees with a unique opportunity to develop practical skills prior to advancing to middle grade posts.
- Basic and advanced airway skills
- Intubation, ventilation and laryngeal mask insertion
- Chest drain insertion
This course will also include communication training with individual communication scenarios and personalised debriefing.
- ST3 Trainees only – places are limited to 8 trainees per day available on first come first served basis.
- To be announced
Free to eligible attendees
For more information please contact the Simulation Team.
- Human Factors – Circle of Care
- Faculty Development
- Quality Assurance
- Consultancy Service
- Hands Up for Health
- Centre for Applied Resilience in Healthcare (CARe)