Recognising the Acutely Deteriorating Pregnant Woman – Part 2: half-day update
Recognising, Assessing and Managing the unwell pregnant woman to improve patient safety
Nature of Course: Open to GSTT and employees within Health Education England South London
Course Director: Dr Anita Banerjee
An inter professional refresher half-day course using high fidelity simulation to explore human factors, early recognition and management of the acutely deteriorating pregnant woman as highlighted by MBRRACE-UK 2015
This fully immersive inter professional simulation half-day course is an extension to the Full Day Course and aims to:
- Improve your clinical knowledge in acute, uncommon non-obstetric medical emergencies in pregnant women
- Improve non-technical skills in order to strengthen multi-disciplinary teamwork and improve patient safety through more specific de-briefing techniques
- Recommended for all previous attendees of the full day course
- ST3+ in: Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Acute and Emergency Medicine, Anaesthetics and Intensive Care Medicine.
- All grades of Midwife
- To be announced
- Non-Medical places – £63 per person
- Medical places – £100 per person
- Please note a completed booking form & full payment of the course fee is necessary to secure a place on this course. Please await confirmation from us via email before booking your leave.
Please contact the Simulation Team for more information and to book your place.