Simulation Faculty Development
Essential Debriefing Skills
Course Duration: Two Days
CPD Hours: 14
This is a two day course which provides an introduction to facilitation and debriefing through a series of abstract and clinical tasks as well as group work. It includes some of the basic educational theories underpinning the three part debrief diamond model of description, analysis and application (DAA) we utilise. We will also explore the principles of non-technical skills and how these are taught within the debrief.
• Simulation as an educational tool
• Understanding and using the SaIL Debrief Diamond
• Giving and receiving feedback
• The impact of Human Factors
• Teaching Human Factors
Who is the Course for?
• Employees with a direct role in clinical workforce development
• Healthcare professions involved in the delivery of healthcare training
Dates & Fees:
• Please contact the Simulation Team for more information on dates & course fees.
- Human Factors – Circle of Care
- Faculty Development
- Quality Assurance
- Consultancy Service
- Hands Up for Health
- Centre for Applied Resilience in Healthcare (CARe)