Nature of Course:
Open to internal and external attendees. Approved by RCA for 5 CPD points.
This one day course is intended for all anaesthetists, from ST3 to consultants, who may cover thoracic on-calls.
Dr George Christodoulides, Consultant Anaesthetist
- gain confidence in double-lumen tube, bronchial blocker placement and bronchoscopy techniques in practical workshops.
- experience common and uncommon thoracic events in high fidelity simulation scenarios.
- learn tips and pitfalls from Guy’s and St Thomas’ consultant thoracic anaesthetists and surgeons.
To be confirmed.
- £150 for Trainees
- £200 for Consultants
For more information please see the course flyer
- For bookings and enquiries please email [email protected]
- Places confirmed only on receipt of payment: by BACS to “GSTT JAWS” Sortcode 40-06-07 Account 51717162 IBAN GB02MIDL40060751717162